The Earth Age
Frequently Asked Questions
You can find the event agenda by visiting https://access.globalcitizenforum.org/. After booking your tickets, you'll also be able to access a more detailed agenda by logging into Your Account and navigating to the Agendas section.
Depending on the city of your arrival, there are many ways to make the trip to Ras Al Khaimah and back. A taxi from the airport takes around 45 minutes at an estimated cost of 400 AED. You can also call an Uber, or the ride service of your choice. On your return to the airport, the hotel concierge will be happy to book a transfer for you. GCF does not offer airport transfers.
- Access to the event and its various functions based on the selected ticket (The Summit / The Gala).
- Meals at the event’s functions
- Lunches and breaks during The Summit;
- Multi-course Gala Dinner.
- Daily hotel-to-venue transportation.
- If you booked a hotel room as the ticket add-on, please note that you are welcome to modify your stay directly with the hotel at your own cost. Ticket purchase covers the base rate of the room only.
- Incidentals, upgrades, or modifications to your accommodation are not included and are to be charged to you.
- Meals outside of the scheduled program.
- International transportation to and from Ras Al Khaimah, UAE.
Daily program: Desert Casual Chic. Please note that quite a few activations are held at the beach and we recommend appropriate footwear for sand.
Gala Dinner: Alternative Black Tie
No, you do not need a confirmation code. Your hotel room has already been allocated and is directly linked to your GCF pass. When you arrive in Ras Al Khaimah, simply head to the GCF registration desk for check-in, and your room will be assigned to you upon arrival.
If you are arriving earlier or would like to prolong your stay in Ras Al Khaimah, please note that Intercontinental Ras Al Khaimah is now fully booked for the dates of the event. Please contact them directly on availability inquiries.
You may check if nearby resorts have availability:
- Hampton by Hilton Marjan Island
For reservations please use the hotel website Hampton by Hilton Marjan Island or call +971 7 209 0000
- Radisson Resort Ras Al Khaimah, Marjan Island
For reservations please use the hotel website Radisson Resort Ras Al Khaimah Marjan Island or call +971 7 204 9000
- Movenpick Resort Al Marjan Island
For reservations please use the hotel website Mövenpick Resort Al Marjan Island or call +971 7 246 0000
Our event takes active measures to minimize its carbon footprint and is dedicated to sustainable practices. We use energy-efficient equipment, encourage eco-friendly transportation options, and promote recycling. Our event venue is selected with sustainability in mind, and we work with partners who share our commitment to a greener future.