Frequently Asked Questions
All those who share the same mission and vision to spark a lasting change in our world today through the positive power of migration, and unlock potential for the next generation of global citizens, are welcomed to be part of our thriving community of global leaders, academics, philanthropists, artists and performers, athletes, entrepreneurs, innovators and creators.
The annual contribution to the Global Citizen Forum includes specially curated year-round host of events to empower our mission and set a platform to expand our growing network of global citizens. Amongst many other workshops, exclusive resources, premium concierge services, and subscriptions, the GCF membership includes special access to Polo in the Port in Montenegro in August, the 5th Annual Forum in Yerevan in October, the UNGA in New York City in September, and WEF in Davos in January.
Although attending the Forum in Yerevan is possible without a membership— we encourage all our guests to experience it as members of our community. Our goal is to create a network of select individuals bound by a mutual interest to create lasting change for our future generations.
Non-membership tickets for GCF: A Future in Motion, Yerevan October 10-12, 2019, are currently priced at US$ 3,500, which includes access to the Forum, Gala and all supporting events.
- Seat on our round-trip Global Citizen Charter leaving from London for a 4.5-hour direct flight to Yerevan filled with entertainment and surprises (limited availability)
- Airport pickup and drop off
- All meals at the Yerevan Opera House during the Forum, including lunches and breaks
- Multi-course gala dinner at the Dvin Hall for the Gala.
- Access to our mobile networking app
- Access to our smart badge member identification system for easy click-networking
- Daily hotel-to-venue transportation, should you be in one of the more distant hotels
- You are responsible for securing your own accommodation for the duration of your stay. We are delighted to extend special negotiated rates with partner hotels which will soon be available on our website.
- Your transportation to/from London to be on the Global Citizen Charter for the event.
- All travel insurances and other precautions you may need to take.